Numbers play an important role in healthcare. It’s how nutritionists designate intake of calories and nutrients. It’s how doctors prescribe amount of medication to take in case of sickness. It’s how fitness experts formulate the right duration of exercise based on your health condition and needs. Numbers do a lot for us and our health.
Here are some that we can’t afford to overlook:
- 2 dental checkups are necessary per year
- Wait for 2 years before getting your next Pap smear
- Workout for 7 minutes to burn fat and calories during an HIIT exercise
- Get at least 7 hours sleep a day
- Eat 8 grams fiber at breakfast to control blood sugar levels
- Turn off gadgets 20 minutes before going to bed
- Workout for 150 minutes a week.
- Women must consume 2,000 calories per day