There’s this very important upcoming event that you’ve been anticipating for several weeks (or even months) now. Then you wake up a day before it only to find a gigantic zit in front of your face. It kills you just to look in front of the mirror, and you wonder how you’re going to face all these people when there’s a big problem on your face.
What can you do? If only you could send your clone to that event, you would. But since you can’t, you need to find a more realistic, and of course effective solution.
Fortunately, DIY Beauty Tutorials can help you. In the post below, you’ll find a recipe that you can use to get rid of your pimple within 24 hours. And since it’s 100 percent natural and safe, you don’t have to worry about side effects or health dangers at all. This ancient Indian recipe calls for only two ingredients: honey and cinnamon powder.
To make sure you’re not allergic to cinnamon powder, test it first on a small part of your skin before using. If you don’t get any allergic reaction from it in a few hours, then you’re good. See the post below to learn how to make this recipe.
So next time, you don’t have to worry about zits appearing on your face a day before a life-changing event. But of course, it’s also a must to learn about preventive measures. How do you prevent acne from popping on your face? Here are several ways:
- Wash your face every day. This is important to get rid of dead skin cells, excess oil, and other impurities. Don’t do this more than necessary. Washing too often can result in dry skin. Use a mild facial cleanser and warm water.
- Avoid wearing too much makeup. Be sure to wash off your makeup before going to sleep.
- Be careful with what you use on your hair. Your hair can sometimes get on your face, and if you use harsh chemicals on your hair, these can irritate your skin and cause a breakout.
- Don’t touch your face. Your hands contain pimple-causing bacteria so don’t make it a habit to touch your face, or worse, pop your pimples.
- Avoid sun exposure. If you need to go out, be sure to wear sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 an hour before going out. If possible, avoid the period between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Don’t let a pimple (no matter how big and intimidating) ruin your day.